Universal E40 Elliptical Trainer Review
Want to burn your calorie but don’t want to step out of your home? If yes, Universal E40 Elliptical trainer is right there for you. Nautilus is an established name in the fitness industry, and Universal Trainer is one of the parts of its ever-growing health fitness plans that have been recently launched to give every comfort and workout solutions to the people looking forward to home fitness solutions.
Here in this Universal E40 Elliptical Trainer Review, I would like to share some of the awful experiences with this machine. This model from Nautilus is a basic one and s highly recommended for the beginners. Although the model doesn’t come with extra accessories like ProForm and Sole Equipment’s, its basic features are worth appreciating for a startup. If you are looking for a similar kind of machine but don’t want to spend so much money than Universal E40 Elliptical Trainer is one of the best solutions for you.
I brought this machine quite a few days ago and really appreciate features that come along with it.
- Different levels of magnetic resistance for setting intensity levels.
- 7 pre-programmed workout programs
- Wide enough stride length
- LCD display screen to monitor your performance
- Tracker to track your workout time, distance, speed, pulse, burnt calories, etc
- Heart rate sensor provided at hand grips for easy monitoring
- Integrated speakers, reading rack to keep track of your workout readings.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Durable steel frame
- No noisy operations so you can relax and do the workout without any worries.
- Offers full body workout
- Has tendency to withstand up to 275lbs weight
Now let us talk about its dimensions and weight. Universal E40 Elliptical Trainer after the assembly has dimensions 56” L x 23.7”W x 64.5”H and weighs approx.90 pounds.
This Black colored Universal E40 Elliptical is a recent launch if Nautilus that offers complete body workout for both Men and Women.
Comfort areas provided by this latest Model:
- 7 pre-programmed or we say pre-installed programs for the workout
- Large LCD display screen that works with an Electric Power
- Reading rack
- In-Built Speakers for music lovers like me
- Silent operations at high inertia and
- Flywheels assuring quiet working
- Solid-steel frame construction
- Eddy brake resistance for smooth breaks that keeps you safe when the brakes are applied
- Its ergonomic design offers relaxed workout
- Padded handles for extra comfort
- Non-adjustable stride length
- Customized workout programs other than 7 pre-programmed that come loaded from the factory itself.
- You can do workouts even if you have any joint problem.
- Highly comfortable design doesn’t cause any hands or muscle fatigue.
- Quite operations don’t disturb the people around you.
- Easy assembly so you can assemble while going through the Instruction manual provided ta the time of purchase.
- Its heavy-duty solid steel frame adds robust nature to the Machine.
- Multiple workout options and all thanks to its 8 different magnetic resistance levels that allow a practitioner to set intensity level according to his or her caliber.
- 7 different workout programs allow you do a workout on your complete body parts.
- This E40 Elliptical Machine comes with a wider Display screen that displays a lot of workout information on your screen like your workout distance, the time that you spent on a workout on a particular day, your speed of workout of the day, and much more. This type of display screen that runs in front of you encourages you to do more work out and improve day by day to see good results. Pulse sensor provided at the hand grips monitors your heart rate and helps you to get an idea of your running pulse rate.
- Inbuilt speakers that play music for you. I am a music lover and prefer to listen to songs even in the kitchen. When I start doing my work out on this machine, I play songs and enjoy exercising with utmost fun.
- Reading rack provided that can hold books for you. If you love reading, you can keep your favorite book in front of you and do workout simultaneously.
This Machine perfects suits people of my type. But it has some minor flaws that can be tackled with care.
- Reading rack. If you are a book lover and want to place your favorite book on the rack, then the book will cover the display screen where you could see your workout performance. So, you can either play songs or hold your book to a position that doesn’t block your way to workout.
- Its LCD screen has no backlit display so sometimes; it becomes difficult to read the readings in low light. You can place this machine at a place where there is no lighting problem so that you can watch your workout performance easily.
Nautilus is one of popular fitness equipment manufacturers’ companies in the world that has been serving the Fitness Industry from past four decades. Its fitness equipment brands Nautilus, Bowflex, Schwinn, and Universal, are the market leaders that don’t need any Introduction.
After Universal E40 Elliptical Trainer review, I can conclude that the machine is best suited for people who desperately want to shed those extra pounds but their budget and pocket is not allowing them to do so. It is really hard to find such quality at such an affordable price. Universal E40 Elliptical Trainer is an excellent machine despite some of the minor flaws that can be easily rectified with slight care.
This Trainer Machine offers a variety of options for doing the workout at home. Considered best for joints, runs quietly without producing much of the noise and is strong enough to withstand weight as heavy as approx. 275 pounds.
This unit comes loaded with a classy LCD console that has provision for a reading rack as well. You can read your books and speakers allow you to listen to refreshing songs of your choice.
I proudly admit that this machine is the best of all that I ever brought from the online marketplace. Its quality performance has brought many positive feedbacks and all appreciated with prime concern.