Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar ReviewBest value
Do not have ample time to go to a gym due to workload or other stuffs? You’ve just become parent of a newborn baby and need to stay home as much as possible? But you still want to keep yourself fit? Have you been running, jogging, skipping but found no way of working on your upper body other than just simple pushups? This is a very usual problem of many people that they have a muscular thigh and fit leg, but unshaped upper body parts i.e. biceps, triceps, chest, back, abdomen, etc. To help you to work out on your upper body at your home, without worrying about going to a gym, Iron Gym has brought you Total Upper Body Workout Bar. With this one-in-all workout bar, you will be able to perform all types of upper body workouts, no matter whether you want to work on a specific part of your upper body like your biceps, triceps, back, chest, etc. or you want to work on all of them together.
The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar is very easy to use. There is no mounting task. It is mobile and you can use it anytime you want. You need to simply attach the bar to the trim of any door or set it up on the floor where you want to workout today.
How to use the workout bar: There are two types of usage of the workout bar:
- Doorway usage: To use the workout bar on the doorway, stand in front of a door that meets the requirements (stated below). Then hold the wide bar of the workout bar facing you and attach the black and shiny but rectangular bar to the trim of the door on the other side (not the side you’re standing). Now you’re good to go for different workouts like chin ups, pull ups, etc. You will find three different hand positions: Wide angle, narrow angle and straight hand.
- Floor usage: To use the workout bar on floor, simply place the bar in a way that you find two upside-down “U” shapes created by the two angle bars which are holding the other bars together.
For being able to use the workout bar on a doorway, there are a few requirements that the door, with which you’re going to use the product, needs to fulfill. The requirements are:
- Thickness: The doorway needs to be at least 5.5 inches thick.
- Trim: The trim of the door can be 3.5 inches thick maximum.
- Width: The width of the door needs to be between 24 inches and 34 inches. You won’t be able to use the workout bar on any doorway that is smaller or bigger than this limit.
The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar is created with ample safety for your doorway and floor. So, using the bar won’t harm your doorway or floor carpets anyway. The frame is created with metal, but there is rubberized protection for the door frame. Also, for your ease of working out with the bar, there are foam grips at different positions.
Assembly and Installation: The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar is very easy to assemble. After you receive the product, it takes only a few minutes, less than 10 minutes according to most users, to assemble the product. Once it’s assembled, you won’t need to worry about anything else anymore. Just use the workout bar on a fit doorway or on your floor to start working out on your upper body.
The advised workouts with the workout bar for the upper body are here as follows:
- Chin Up: Pulling your body upwards with reverse hand grip position.
- Pull Up: Pulling your body upwards with over hand grip position.
- Pull Up: Pulling your body upwards with cross hand positions (one hand in reverse grip, another in over hand grip position.)
- Intense Push up: Grip on the angle-bars for intense or deeper pushups.
- Triceps dips: Keeping the workout bar behind you, griping on the angle bars for bench dips.
- Crunches: Holding your feet on the bar with the workout bar set up at the bottom of a doorway.
Please, watch the tutorial video created by Iron Gym for their Total Upper Body Workout Bar so that you get a better idea on how to use this product and how to utilize the best.
Tips and tricks
- Before ordering, do some home measurement and make sure you have a perfect doorway to set up the bar for chin-ups, pull-ups, crunches, etc.
- After you buy it, set up the extra clip when necessary and use carefully.
- Keep the workout bar close to you or in a place where it will grab your attention and you will not be able to neglect its appeal. The major point of buying this workout bar is to be able to workout during your busy day or household chores. So, keep it in such a position where you will be able to jump on it for a few extra exercises during your regular chores or work schedule. You will be able to increase your pull up or chin up count significantly with this practice.
The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar is a very affordable product considering the features it offers. It is created with everlasting materials and it never collapses. So, grab the workout bar and lead a healthy life with all kinds of upper body exercises and be the alpha male or a fit woman.